Trusted West Seattle Auto Repair Since 1971
Your family’s safety is top of our ASE Certified technicians’ minds.
When you and your loved ones get into your car, truck, SUV or hybrid, reliability and safety are critical. It’s your peace-of-mind and total satisfaction that drives our team.
Tom’s Automotive has been providing the best West Seattle auto repair services for over 46 years now. We are a convenient, professional, ethical auto shop driven by a dedication to personalized customer service.
Solid in service history, but also state of the art.
We’ve kept up to date in terms of equipment and tools to repair & maintain your vehicle quickly and efficiently, plus our technicians are ASE Certified and maintain an expert status so we can quickly diagnose, identify and focus in on the problem…and the solution to keep you informed and advised.
Our shop is a woman-owned auto shop and we have an uncompromising commitment to customer service that’s reflected in our longevity and success.
These are a few of the main categories we cover:
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Cooling Systems
- Emission Diagnostics & Repairs
- Engine Repair & Service
- Steering & Suspension
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Transmission & Clutch
Or, feel free to scan the Makes of cars, trucks, SUVs & hybrids that we service.
These are the most common maintenance & service repairs we offer:
- Air Conditioning systems
- AWD (all wheel drive systems)
- Axle / CV joint repair
- Axle / driveshaft repair
- Check engine lights
- Clutch repairs
- Computer diagnostics
- Cooling systems
- Differential repair
- Drivability diagnoses & repairs
- Drive trains
- Electrical & electronic system diagnoses & repairs
- Emissions/Smog Check Program (through the State) –diagnoses & repairs for failed vehicle emissions tests
- Engine diagnostics (performance), repair & service
- Exhaust manifold resurfacing
- Exhaust Systems
- Fleet service & maintenance
- Fluid flushes & services
- Flywheel resurfacing
- 4WD (four wheel drive systems)
- Fuel systems
- Heating systems
- Hybrid maintenance and repair
- Inspections & diagnoses
- Lights, all the lights! Dash, head, tail, interior & all others
- Oil changes
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Preventive maintenance
- Radiator repair & replacement
- Reprogram modules
- Shocks & struts
- Spark plugs
- Starting & charging systems
- Steering & suspension work
- 2WD (two wheel drive systems)
- Tailgate, trunk and hood struts and shocks
- Timing belts
- Transmissions: Service and repair, both automatic & manual
- Tune ups
- Vehicle Inspections
- Water pumps
- Wheel bearings
- Windshields & wiper blades
Let’s take care of every aspect of your vehicle’s repair and maintenance. Whether it’s scheduled maintenance services, brake repair, lube/oil/filter change, engine repairs, complex computer diagnostics, or transmission service – we’re here to serve you!
We know how busy and hectic life can get sometimes, and we work to bring you a hassle-free experience during your vehicle’s auto repair. West Seattle drivers have relied on our shop for over four decades, so you can rest assured your vehicle is well taken care of by our expert technicians.
If you’ve been looking for a team of car repair care professionals who are experts in their field and care as much about your vehicle as you do, you’ve come to the right place.